the celebrations
From Loyal Attendant
Qn: How many RJ students does it take to order clam vongole in Pastaman?
Ans: Three.
***
Get it? :P
Well if you don't, clearly you haven't been to this 6R class outing, or you're plainly unaware and misinformed or you arrived really late. Anyway, the physics common test was today and IN THE MORNING AND WHY THE HELL DO THEY PUT IT IN THE MORNING IF THEY WANT PEOPLE TO STUDY??
Cause Alaris studies much in the morning before afternoon common tests. And without it, she is nothing, meaning a grand total of 0 hours of study accumulated. Especially for this last paper, which has the lowest priority in the study plan. Assuming any study plan has, in fact, been composed.
At the moment I feel like a whiny burden when I think about physics. I also feel rather useless and undriven and a good-for-nothing who achieved nine a1s because she was stupid and actually believed the O levels was important. Or something. I don't make much sense to myself now, unless I do.
***
Anyway, I won't get too distracted from the class outing. I just feel upset. If I must summarise it in one word to stop the readership rate of this from decreasing. +...+
Oh wait I know what's the word! I feel worthless.
***
Class Outing AKA the only bright spot in Alaris's day
Yay xt started organising class outings, so I don't have to trouble myself anymore. :) So after physics some of us went to lockers then OUT to town. :D I never used to call it town. >_< We used to call it Orchard. Unbeknownst to some of the participants (or at least all the guys), Alaris was carrying out a secret mission, which was: To Go Shopping and to Follow Her Tour Guide XT to the Most Obscure Store In Far East that Sells Goth Loli Clothes! :o Participants at this point in time: Alaris (of course), Check. Tour Guide, Check. Loyal Attendant, Check. Most Mugger Dude, Check. Soccer Girl, Check. Weirdest Guy in the Class (in terms of personality ^_^), Check. The PW Antagonist, Check. To town we went! In an MRT train that admittedly isn't the most glamorous form of transport, but is at least efficient. YAY! We stopped at Orchard, and went to eat at Pepper Lunch. Before we did this though, we went to look at baby toys. >_< Actually there was this really cute My Little Puppy thing with a small dog that barked! And Tour Guide wanted to buy me a cot, which was a nice gesture but Totally Unappreciated. Soccer Girl, Tour Guide and I went into a few shoe shops, but Alaris didn't exactly like the same things as them. During the meal, we reminisced about previous class outings. For dessert, PW Antagonist, Loyal Attendant and I toasted for good health. [cue:picture]
After this we went to kino because PW Antagonist wanted to. :/ I was looking for Inda but it wasn't in stock yet, which I found out from this cool machine that printed me a not-in-stock receipt rather than a map to my book. Then people left and left and left until only Tour Guide and Loyal Attendant were left in attendance. So we went to another toy shop with cool music box things, and beanie babies. At this point we thought of getting a present for Maths Whiz Birthday Girl, who had to have her birthday on Maths CT day! Purchased top secret present-making materials at Art Friend. ^_^
Then Taka and Charles and Keith and Zara and etc etc etc, but didn't find much of note except this cool $43 skirt that I saw some jap tourist wearing on the bus home. And I found Tour Guide a daniel yam dress that looked good on her! Which is unexpected cause 1) daniel yam dress 2) it's pink!
Went to Far East and found the shop, which is called Athena. It's not bad, except that the shoes are somewhat disappointing and they didn't stock dresses. But the goth loli streetwear stuff was cool. :)

There, even though the skirt was too fluffy, the cut-sew shirt wasn't too bad. Although it was $75. Have to think about it. ^_^ I need a Jap Translator who can go with me directly to Japan to buy clothes! Any volunteers?
***
Then, as Tour Guides are often apt to do, this one led us astray to Plaza Singapura. Actually she just needed someone to accompany her to buy movie tickets for the rest of the Dinner Crew who were obviously arriving at Dinner Time. However, as Dinner Crews tend to behave, this lot mostly arrived at Dinner Time which meant that Loyal Attendant and I had to wait it out with her. (LA and I were not intending to watch the movie.)
So we saw these people at a cool NUS bouldering competition outside PS! There werecute guys with muscles people exhibiting great determination and admirable skillz. We watched until it started raining. Then on our way to Spotlight we got sidetracked by Marks & Spencer and Daiso:

o.O Hard to spell backwards K.
Somehow we never got to Spotlight... Then Poser found us and we found a desperate Bambi Eyes (whose phone was out of batt) who was wandering around helplessly. Dinner at Pastaman: UMich Girl, Fake *Girl*, SYF girl arrived. Poser's Fan Horde arrived suddenly at Pastaman and UMich Girl revealed a great and terrible incredulous secret about Poser! :O ALEX ANG, whom I will not give a label to cause I'd rather not, arrived sometime around the Fan Horde's arrival but did not attempt to hide in the middle of them. Alaris went off with Loyal Attendant on another secret mission before finding the lone Poser waiting for us back at Pastaman. :/ The rest had gone off to Carrefour.
***
Anyway, to sum it up, it was much fun with much shopping and now my legs are aching. And my stupid non-existent preparation for physics keeps popping up in my mind.

My newly-acquired laser-cut butterfly to cheer me up. After all, I never did get my Crystal Jade Egg Tart.
Sulkily,
Alaris.
Qn: How many RJ students does it take to order clam vongole in Pastaman?
Ans: Three.
***
Get it? :P
Well if you don't, clearly you haven't been to this 6R class outing, or you're plainly unaware and misinformed or you arrived really late. Anyway, the physics common test was today and IN THE MORNING AND WHY THE HELL DO THEY PUT IT IN THE MORNING IF THEY WANT PEOPLE TO STUDY??
Cause Alaris studies much in the morning before afternoon common tests. And without it, she is nothing, meaning a grand total of 0 hours of study accumulated. Especially for this last paper, which has the lowest priority in the study plan. Assuming any study plan has, in fact, been composed.
At the moment I feel like a whiny burden when I think about physics. I also feel rather useless and undriven and a good-for-nothing who achieved nine a1s because she was stupid and actually believed the O levels was important. Or something. I don't make much sense to myself now, unless I do.
***
Anyway, I won't get too distracted from the class outing. I just feel upset. If I must summarise it in one word to stop the readership rate of this from decreasing. +...+
Oh wait I know what's the word! I feel worthless.
***
Class Outing AKA the only bright spot in Alaris's day
Yay xt started organising class outings, so I don't have to trouble myself anymore. :) So after physics some of us went to lockers then OUT to town. :D I never used to call it town. >_< We used to call it Orchard. Unbeknownst to some of the participants (or at least all the guys), Alaris was carrying out a secret mission, which was: To Go Shopping and to Follow Her Tour Guide XT to the Most Obscure Store In Far East that Sells Goth Loli Clothes! :o Participants at this point in time: Alaris (of course), Check. Tour Guide, Check. Loyal Attendant, Check. Most Mugger Dude, Check. Soccer Girl, Check. Weirdest Guy in the Class (in terms of personality ^_^), Check. The PW Antagonist, Check. To town we went! In an MRT train that admittedly isn't the most glamorous form of transport, but is at least efficient. YAY! We stopped at Orchard, and went to eat at Pepper Lunch. Before we did this though, we went to look at baby toys. >_< Actually there was this really cute My Little Puppy thing with a small dog that barked! And Tour Guide wanted to buy me a cot, which was a nice gesture but Totally Unappreciated. Soccer Girl, Tour Guide and I went into a few shoe shops, but Alaris didn't exactly like the same things as them. During the meal, we reminisced about previous class outings. For dessert, PW Antagonist, Loyal Attendant and I toasted for good health. [cue:picture]

After this we went to kino because PW Antagonist wanted to. :/ I was looking for Inda but it wasn't in stock yet, which I found out from this cool machine that printed me a not-in-stock receipt rather than a map to my book. Then people left and left and left until only Tour Guide and Loyal Attendant were left in attendance. So we went to another toy shop with cool music box things, and beanie babies. At this point we thought of getting a present for Maths Whiz Birthday Girl, who had to have her birthday on Maths CT day! Purchased top secret present-making materials at Art Friend. ^_^
Then Taka and Charles and Keith and Zara and etc etc etc, but didn't find much of note except this cool $43 skirt that I saw some jap tourist wearing on the bus home. And I found Tour Guide a daniel yam dress that looked good on her! Which is unexpected cause 1) daniel yam dress 2) it's pink!
Went to Far East and found the shop, which is called Athena. It's not bad, except that the shoes are somewhat disappointing and they didn't stock dresses. But the goth loli streetwear stuff was cool. :)

There, even though the skirt was too fluffy, the cut-sew shirt wasn't too bad. Although it was $75. Have to think about it. ^_^ I need a Jap Translator who can go with me directly to Japan to buy clothes! Any volunteers?
***
Then, as Tour Guides are often apt to do, this one led us astray to Plaza Singapura. Actually she just needed someone to accompany her to buy movie tickets for the rest of the Dinner Crew who were obviously arriving at Dinner Time. However, as Dinner Crews tend to behave, this lot mostly arrived at Dinner Time which meant that Loyal Attendant and I had to wait it out with her. (LA and I were not intending to watch the movie.)
So we saw these people at a cool NUS bouldering competition outside PS! There were

o.O Hard to spell backwards K.
Somehow we never got to Spotlight... Then Poser found us and we found a desperate Bambi Eyes (whose phone was out of batt) who was wandering around helplessly. Dinner at Pastaman: UMich Girl, Fake *Girl*, SYF girl arrived. Poser's Fan Horde arrived suddenly at Pastaman and UMich Girl revealed a great and terrible incredulous secret about Poser! :O ALEX ANG, whom I will not give a label to cause I'd rather not, arrived sometime around the Fan Horde's arrival but did not attempt to hide in the middle of them. Alaris went off with Loyal Attendant on another secret mission before finding the lone Poser waiting for us back at Pastaman. :/ The rest had gone off to Carrefour.
***
Anyway, to sum it up, it was much fun with much shopping and now my legs are aching. And my stupid non-existent preparation for physics keeps popping up in my mind.

My newly-acquired laser-cut butterfly to cheer me up. After all, I never did get my Crystal Jade Egg Tart.
Sulkily,
Alaris.
Labels: class outing, cts
Post a Comment