« Home | Novices » | Awful Envy » | L'audaemus (Come on S, you can do it!) » | The New Beginning » | the well-kept secret of chinese songs » | Good Leaders Delegate. » | Music Makes Magic... » | Leaving on a Jet Plane » | Being Uber Depressed » | Post the Second »

Alaris wants clothes...

Disclaimer: Alaris does not usually blog entire posts on clothes, but today she trawled through many websites and wanted many things. Anyway, these are the best of them, because they are too pretty to be ignored and too expensive (or impractical) to buy. But we'll see. :)


Dresses

Very victorian. I thought the colour was perfect and the ribbons are cool.




A lot of detailing. Even the ribbons around the neck are patterned. I have fallen in love with the wide sleeves.




A Gothic red riding hood. Reminds me of the Masque of the Red Death, by Edgar Allen Poe.




There were black and pink versions, but somehow I liked the brown best. Note the puffed sleeves (Anne of Green Gables). It's simple, but cannot be ignored.




Ru says this one is not really for this age. But since when have I liked anything from this age? :P White fur cuffs and collar are pretty.




Skirts




Black petticoat.




Shoes

Black boots. I like the fact that it's round-toed. I thought the heart things from the side were too *cute* but closer detail showed that they weren't normal hearts but had stuff on them too that made them acceptable. As in, they weren't too simple. ^_^




The white version.




Miho shoes!




Glamorous clogs.




Accessories

So pretty! :) This is for your neck, as opposed to some of those for your head as shown later.




The aforementioned head thing. I think it'd look prettier on the neck though.




Cuffs.




Of course, no girl is complete with an umbrella. I wonder if it's really functional, or just for sunny days. Just as a guide, it costs about SS60.





*sigh*

Alaris

Labels: ,