Random photos post!
The cake Mr Tan made for us after we completed our ki is proposals!

The dragon painted on my face during Take 5.

The cookies I made for Valentine's. :D

Alaris drew on ggy's hand after receiving her chinese results cause she felt sad...

Picture of my MR 11. ^_^

I spy on my sister working in Haagen Daaz. :P

The first day of CNY and Alaris wears a really COOL purple amethyst!

Um... Baby photo. I'm on the left. This was a long time ago, in America, before my younger sister was born. I should be about one year old or so.

And to end off, that weird guy Dylan who poses with an umbrella INDOORS.

Now to try to study or do work or something. But not without having dinner first, of course.
Hungrily,
Alaris.

The dragon painted on my face during Take 5.

The cookies I made for Valentine's. :D

Alaris drew on ggy's hand after receiving her chinese results cause she felt sad...

Picture of my MR 11. ^_^

I spy on my sister working in Haagen Daaz. :P

The first day of CNY and Alaris wears a really COOL purple amethyst!

Um... Baby photo. I'm on the left. This was a long time ago, in America, before my younger sister was born. I should be about one year old or so.

And to end off, that weird guy Dylan who poses with an umbrella INDOORS.

Now to try to study or do work or something. But not without having dinner first, of course.
Hungrily,
Alaris.
Labels: family, picture post, rjc
Post a Comment