« Home | Sleepover! » | the celebrations » | Confession » | Random photos post! » | Chinese... URGH MMF WRITHE WRITHE » | What shall I do? » | Take 5 » | Barbecue at JX's House » | Considering being a teacher? » | MR house party »

You ROX: Ru!

Out of respect to ru, I shall write about fencing camp in another post. :P Anyway I need to wait for pictures from sandra, xt and florence... Especially Florence, who was snapping Very candid shots of people, including me sleeping. >_< So just wait for it!

***

Today I just realised I don't have any pictures of just ru and myself! :? How shocking. But I do have a group photo from one of the last days in nj...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's the girl in the mg uniform, sitting down. As you can see, I lent both her and Emile my uniforms. :) Another thing you'd notice about her would be her tremendously long socks! At least, they're not ankle socks.

I met Wanru in NJ during the first three months there, and she's the closest friend I made there. Probably because we both love to talk on msn. Contrary to her delicate going-to-fall-over appearance, Ru joined girls soccer! She's tomboyish like that. She's also from River Valley; I never thought I'd have an RV friend. :P Together, we joined Litwing there, and now she's in Litwing exco. :o She says it's cause people pitied her cause her conservative parents made her quit soccer, so she had no other cca, but I don't really think so. ^_^

We were also both taking KI under Mr Alvin Leong! It was there that I think we really clicked, cause we both like pretending to be intellectual. And ru is very thoughtful. She made many things for me to cheer me up when I had bad days in rj...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So that's why I love her. :P However, the weirdest thing about ru is that she doesn't go for ANY class outings!

Ru just had her eighteenth birthday on March 27, which she drills into my head. I'm sorry I haven't seen you since then. :( Happy birthday ru, and YOU ROX!


<3,

Alaris.

Labels: ,