« Home | Chocolate! » | Beware: Educational Post! » | Meeep » | Confrontations » | IS consultation over! » | Has anyone seen my cbox? » | A random list of words » | CT results... » | Progress! » | Happy Post! »

Plans

Just visited two blogs with plans for what to do after A levels. I think everyone's thinking about that happy future waiting for them after A levels. So...

What I'm Doing After A Levels

1. Getting internships at the hospital and in a law firm. (Hopefully it works out)

2. Frantically applying for uni if I haven't yet.

3. Finding a JOB. :( This is essential cause my mother wants to cut my allowance after December 31st. I am kidding you not! Anyone feels like going job-hunting with me?

4. Giving in to the allure of CLOTHES. :D From the money I'm going to earn from my job.

5. Go for ice-skating or horse-riding lessons. This is a very tentative maybe, but I've always wanted a chance to do cool stuff like this.

6. Having tea with all my friends. I have been awful in making sure I meet some of them regularly. :( And some of them are always sick or busy or something. So I'm going to see them before I have to start uni, or else I won't see them until we're strangers and adults.

7. Making some necklaces/bracelets. I bought some materials a while ago and haven't assembled Anything yet.

8. Planning a class outing to watch The Golden Compass. ^_^

***

Other than that, I now have a whole room to myself. :) My older sister, who has been sharing a room with me since birth, and been shipped off to Manchester U to study law. Felt kinda strange the first few days, but it was in the middle of my prelims so I didn't have much time to think about it. In fact, it was probably easier to study without her turning on her lights until 3 am or something when I'm trying to sleep. :P


Alaris

Labels: , ,