Has anyone seen my cbox?
Meep. Instead of letting me see my tags, I've been getting error 403 on my tagbox, which means I can't read anything! Ironic cause everyone seems to be able to. After googling, I found a somewhat more informative webpage than most of the whiny "I got error 403 I can't tag or see my tags!" blog posts.
http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E403.html
But I still have no idea what to do. :(
***
Hazard of the Day: Getting locked in NUS central library. :O
Well I didn't get locked in, thanks to someone stopping the library people from locking the doors, and getting them to search for me. :) Thus I was extracted from the photocopying nook, but I still hadn't copied all my IS materials. ARGH.
I wonder what the library hires so many staff for (there were over ten of them), if not to check that no one was still trapped in the library before locking the doors. *sigh* And also they'd just announced that all library users should head to the main doors when they expressed their intentions to lock it, to the horror of my friend outside.
Went to the opening of Atsuki! Sumairu moved to Suntec City, you see, and changed its name. It wasn't as happening as I would have liked, but it's definitely bigger than the previous shop. Of all the GL shops, though, Athena is still my favourite. ^_^ Cause it has the coolest clothes. Atsuki had cool socks and panniers, but they were Really expensive. Anyway I didn't have long to look, had to rush home because of the 1.5 hour bus ride. Plus we missed a bus, and the next one took 25 minutes to arrive! LOUSY BUS SYSTEM! Do you hear that sbs??
My younger sister got my prom dress today. My older sister went with her to get it, and they invited me along as well, but I couldn't go cause of the almost-due IS draft. :[ Anyway it's really cool and costs ninety dollars. :) They got her shoes and accessories all at once too.
***
Went to the gym yesterday night to run! :) I don't really go there often. Anyway, I had to get the gym key from the North Gate security guard before I could unlock the gym. This security guard was new, as he explained to me while taking so long to find a key and write down my name. I also kinda suspect he spends most of his time talking on the phone which they charge residents to use, cause both times when I got the key and returned it, the phone was attached to his ear. He had a busy look. :P
Night night!
Alaris.
But I still have no idea what to do. :(
***
Hazard of the Day: Getting locked in NUS central library. :O
Well I didn't get locked in, thanks to someone stopping the library people from locking the doors, and getting them to search for me. :) Thus I was extracted from the photocopying nook, but I still hadn't copied all my IS materials. ARGH.
I wonder what the library hires so many staff for (there were over ten of them), if not to check that no one was still trapped in the library before locking the doors. *sigh* And also they'd just announced that all library users should head to the main doors when they expressed their intentions to lock it, to the horror of my friend outside.
Went to the opening of Atsuki! Sumairu moved to Suntec City, you see, and changed its name. It wasn't as happening as I would have liked, but it's definitely bigger than the previous shop. Of all the GL shops, though, Athena is still my favourite. ^_^ Cause it has the coolest clothes. Atsuki had cool socks and panniers, but they were Really expensive. Anyway I didn't have long to look, had to rush home because of the 1.5 hour bus ride. Plus we missed a bus, and the next one took 25 minutes to arrive! LOUSY BUS SYSTEM! Do you hear that sbs??
My younger sister got my prom dress today. My older sister went with her to get it, and they invited me along as well, but I couldn't go cause of the almost-due IS draft. :[ Anyway it's really cool and costs ninety dollars. :) They got her shoes and accessories all at once too.
***
Went to the gym yesterday night to run! :) I don't really go there often. Anyway, I had to get the gym key from the North Gate security guard before I could unlock the gym. This security guard was new, as he explained to me while taking so long to find a key and write down my name. I also kinda suspect he spends most of his time talking on the phone which they charge residents to use, cause both times when I got the key and returned it, the phone was attached to his ear. He had a busy look. :P
Night night!
Alaris.
Post a Comment