« Home | Confrontations » | IS consultation over! » | Has anyone seen my cbox? » | A random list of words » | CT results... » | Progress! » | Happy Post! » | Being Sick » | Many Recent Outings » | I <3 Chunny »

Meeep

Sometimes RJ makes me so depressed. :(

The only two times when I felt I was truly a part of RJ was perhaps during Orientation (as an OGL) and yesterday during the National Day celebration when the whole school was there.

The whole school? Or without some people who came to report then went home immediately?

There are other sad depressing tragic stuff making me upset too. But talking to dn and ru has made me feel slightly better. I just have to wait a few more months until perhaps there'll be new people and new surroundings and new aspirations of being happy.

***

Got my new specs today! Not sure whether they look better than the old ones. I guess I'll have to wait until people react in shock/horror/disgust/delight. Or perhaps they won't react at all, which is typical. But excuse my cynical self; I shall only be so upset in public tonight.

Anyway, the National Day celebrations yesterday were quite a success. Thanks to the many people who planned them. Hopefully in a few years the house system will be more established and people (like Limin) won't say the house flags look extra trailing in after the school and Singapore flags. :) Cause the houses aren't really taken that seriously in RJ yet, as opposed to in MG and NJ.

Yay just talked to the 6R Joanna. :) Glad I finally talked to her.


<3,

Alaris.