Announcement
I'm going to NUS law. Yes. Finally. Decided!
What made me finally decide decisively? Oh well. The UCAS offers expired yesterday, 13 July. The date that I was waiting to pass. :P
I can't know if what I've made is the right or wrong choice? But Dylan said, "If you don't choose, it's like leaving a blank when a multiple choice question has 2 options, and both are the right answer."
Will have to go pick up a handphone, iPod and laptop. And new clothes!
I wish I could bite down on something, like when people are trapped in the wild and suddenly have to amputate their leg to free themselves from a rock, but of course there's no anaesthetic drugs to be had, and they have to tear off a strip of cloth and fold it up and bite down on it to better bear the pain. If no extra cloth is available, someone's hand will be a good substitute too.
Meep!
Alaris
What made me finally decide decisively? Oh well. The UCAS offers expired yesterday, 13 July. The date that I was waiting to pass. :P
I can't know if what I've made is the right or wrong choice? But Dylan said, "If you don't choose, it's like leaving a blank when a multiple choice question has 2 options, and both are the right answer."
Will have to go pick up a handphone, iPod and laptop. And new clothes!
I wish I could bite down on something, like when people are trapped in the wild and suddenly have to amputate their leg to free themselves from a rock, but of course there's no anaesthetic drugs to be had, and they have to tear off a strip of cloth and fold it up and bite down on it to better bear the pain. If no extra cloth is available, someone's hand will be a good substitute too.
Meep!
Alaris
Post a Comment