« Home | Holidays are here again! » | blue topaz » | a rambling post with undertones of sisterhood » | what migration does for singapore » | the time of preparation » | dreariness » | bored... » | Picture post » | My very first job » | Christmas »

between a rock and a hard place

Oh MEEP. Have just realised that if I run off to the UK for the first three weeks of June, I'm going to miss:

- NUS Law Camp from 16-19 June
- Weilin's Birthday Chalet (and thus a class chalet) from 18-19 June
- Kamikaze Girls movie screening by Black Alice on 21st June (it may possibly be on the 28th, but that isn't likely)

I do so want to see Kamikaze Girls because it's so frequently referred to by fellow lolis and I don't know where else I can see it in Singapore (I bet video stores won't have it at all!). And the chalet... well last year's was really fun. And NUS law camp is kinda essential if I'm going to NUS law or else it'd be difficult to settle in.

And even if I don't go to the uk then (which prob means I would never go unless I went there for school), I would have to choose between the chalet and camp.

There is only one word to sum this situation up:

MEEP!

Labels: , ,