Holidays are here again!
Great news! Look.
A bit concerned over uni things now.
Going to the UK in June for three weeks with my mother, to visit my sister. My sister just told me to get my mother online to discuss tour packages and fares and things to plan the holiday. :) Quite looking forward to it. I like girly holidays with no guys cause then there's no brother to sulk while you shop and no father to wander around and get lost and who requires being found again.
Anyway my mother asked, are you online? And I said yes but to sign on on her own com. Then she asked sign on where? And I said msn!
And she asked, "hotmail msn?"
Is there any other msn?? :P Oh so computer illiterate!
I am very excited about the UK. I've never gone there before, although America and Australia and New Zealand have been traversed and weren't that exciting for me. I think the UK seems much more alluring because I thought I'd never go there for a while yet. Also, it does have a lot of history.
Alaris
Edit: Now she has forgotten her "hotmail number", by which she means her account information and things. She doesn't know how to sign in. :P
A bit concerned over uni things now.
Going to the UK in June for three weeks with my mother, to visit my sister. My sister just told me to get my mother online to discuss tour packages and fares and things to plan the holiday. :) Quite looking forward to it. I like girly holidays with no guys cause then there's no brother to sulk while you shop and no father to wander around and get lost and who requires being found again.
Anyway my mother asked, are you online? And I said yes but to sign on on her own com. Then she asked sign on where? And I said msn!
And she asked, "hotmail msn?"
Is there any other msn?? :P Oh so computer illiterate!
I am very excited about the UK. I've never gone there before, although America and Australia and New Zealand have been traversed and weren't that exciting for me. I think the UK seems much more alluring because I thought I'd never go there for a while yet. Also, it does have a lot of history.
Alaris
Edit: Now she has forgotten her "hotmail number", by which she means her account information and things. She doesn't know how to sign in. :P
Post a Comment