the time of preparation
It takes about as much effort to prepare for taking the A's as it does to prepare to receive the results.
My aim is not to cry no matter what happens. Because if you get mediocre marks, only the closer people to you will know, unless you cry in public and attract attention. At least lock yourself up at home first.
I'm trying to tell myself that.
***
The first thing I did when Cherlynn told me the news was to feel jumpy and like screaming the news over the office, except then people would know I was busy msning when I should have been doing something else. However I am still super efficient and my supervisor has not complained about me. :D
My heart started beating really fast. I could feel it! It wore off after that day, which was Monday. I got leave just before I left the office.
***
I tried to predict the range of my results. I must get A for maths and chem. I really want to get A for KI and Econs. Physics is the one I will let go if I must sacrifice something, because I know the paper was so yukky.
***
I think that it was a natural instinct to seek out my friends. I talked to Joanna and Chunny for an hour each today. o.O Just now. That's cause I already saw Si Chen last Sunday, and Xiao Ting and Dylan on Saturday, and Ru on Friday. So it's not favouritism!
Joanna made me laugh again cause she described how Florence hit her so hard last last Saturday during the training I missed. :| YEAH. :D I wasn't there to get hit!
I'm saving tomorrow for Florence and Ggy. And choosing my results outfit, of course. Because someone I know said it would look really n00b to go collect results in uniform. :P
Waaa....
Joanna, I hope we all stay together on the good side.
Apprehensive and Awful-feeling,
Alaris
My aim is not to cry no matter what happens. Because if you get mediocre marks, only the closer people to you will know, unless you cry in public and attract attention. At least lock yourself up at home first.
I'm trying to tell myself that.
***
The first thing I did when Cherlynn told me the news was to feel jumpy and like screaming the news over the office, except then people would know I was busy msning when I should have been doing something else. However I am still super efficient and my supervisor has not complained about me. :D
My heart started beating really fast. I could feel it! It wore off after that day, which was Monday. I got leave just before I left the office.
***
I tried to predict the range of my results. I must get A for maths and chem. I really want to get A for KI and Econs. Physics is the one I will let go if I must sacrifice something, because I know the paper was so yukky.
***
I think that it was a natural instinct to seek out my friends. I talked to Joanna and Chunny for an hour each today. o.O Just now. That's cause I already saw Si Chen last Sunday, and Xiao Ting and Dylan on Saturday, and Ru on Friday. So it's not favouritism!
Joanna made me laugh again cause she described how Florence hit her so hard last last Saturday during the training I missed. :| YEAH. :D I wasn't there to get hit!
I'm saving tomorrow for Florence and Ggy. And choosing my results outfit, of course. Because someone I know said it would look really n00b to go collect results in uniform. :P
Waaa....
Joanna, I hope we all stay together on the good side.
Apprehensive and Awful-feeling,
Alaris
Post a Comment