blue topaz
I really badly need books to read. Waaa...I used to be a really avid reader, like reading more than 200 books a year. :/ But ever since I entered JC my book rate has dropped so dismally that I don't even bother recording the books I've read. I guess it doesn't help that I've outgrown a lot of books I used to read, like young adult fantasy. It makes me feel a bit silly to be reading the same authors I was reading in sec 1.
So I'm trying to move on. To non-fiction, which I used to scoff at because it can be so frightfully boring and sleep-inducing. I really want this book. ^-^ It tells you about the story of Beauty and the Beast and its many variations. But it's amazingly hard to find. Only 3 Singapore libraries have it and they all don't allow you to borrow it out (as in, it's a reference book). I tried adult fiction but it just doesn't work for me. It's my particular mental block!
If I could live my life I would live in a fairytale. Would you? It just seems so much more worthy to live a life whether happy or sad, when your story will be remembered. Even if it is interpreted in millions of ways and you turn out to be the villain.
Along the same lines, I really really want this necklace. :D
You know what to do now! If anyone feels like ordering from the same seller, we could buy things together and save on shipping. :)
***
Just leaving you with a gemstone tutorial. I think it's quite important to know how to choose a good gemstone.
This one presents things simply and informatively.
Time for dinner!
Alaris
So I'm trying to move on. To non-fiction, which I used to scoff at because it can be so frightfully boring and sleep-inducing. I really want this book. ^-^ It tells you about the story of Beauty and the Beast and its many variations. But it's amazingly hard to find. Only 3 Singapore libraries have it and they all don't allow you to borrow it out (as in, it's a reference book). I tried adult fiction but it just doesn't work for me. It's my particular mental block!
If I could live my life I would live in a fairytale. Would you? It just seems so much more worthy to live a life whether happy or sad, when your story will be remembered. Even if it is interpreted in millions of ways and you turn out to be the villain.
Along the same lines, I really really want this necklace. :D
You know what to do now! If anyone feels like ordering from the same seller, we could buy things together and save on shipping. :)
***
Just leaving you with a gemstone tutorial. I think it's quite important to know how to choose a good gemstone.
This one presents things simply and informatively.
Time for dinner!
Alaris
Labels: books, fairytales, gemstone tutorial, wishlist
Post a Comment