^__^
Sometimes you just feel like shaking your hair away from your face and sticking your neck out into the wind, while riding a red convertible. :)
Unconquerable and free.
Yip yip yip yip! Like a chihuahua on the loose after getting away from a pound.
Okay being silly. :P
Btw I got a white macbook! But that's not the cause of this euphoria. I haven't even touched it since I came home and it has a few scratches here and there already :(. Straight from the box, but I didn't change it cause I thought the rest would have problems of their own.
Sometimes, you know....
You don't need an event to be happy? You can just do a random thing and feel free of society's rules and all your own little fears. And although the problems come back, it's really nice to relax and enjoy life.
***
Also, can't believe no one at work has noticed my hair colour! Granted I don't bother them much but... I thought my silly sidekick would notice. :P Hear that.
Alaris
Unconquerable and free.
Yip yip yip yip! Like a chihuahua on the loose after getting away from a pound.
Okay being silly. :P
Btw I got a white macbook! But that's not the cause of this euphoria. I haven't even touched it since I came home and it has a few scratches here and there already :(. Straight from the box, but I didn't change it cause I thought the rest would have problems of their own.
Sometimes, you know....
You don't need an event to be happy? You can just do a random thing and feel free of society's rules and all your own little fears. And although the problems come back, it's really nice to relax and enjoy life.
***
Also, can't believe no one at work has noticed my hair colour! Granted I don't bother them much but... I thought my silly sidekick would notice. :P Hear that.
Alaris
Post a Comment