« Home | a thought » | fashion thoughts + school » | strangers in the same world » | ^__^ » | the word shaker » | Announcement » | a whirlwind of various things » | A dance » | NUS post - help me choose my CCA! » | what if the world stopped turning? »

buried in the past

Strange how I blog so much when I have work to do.

I forgot how much I love Mr Bernard Tan. Not those teacher crush things or anything like that, but because he's a brilliant teacher. I felt I couldn't face him after I got that grade for KI, but it doesn't change the fact that I admire him for perhaps, being the first teacher I can see in a role other than as a teacher.

Do you remember the time when Jonny carried around a pot of honey in school? We stole it from him a lot because he just leaves it around! But he never noticed. Then I put some in my porridge cause I read about the practice being carried out, in books. After that I realised that by porridge, they probably meant some sort of oatmeal porridge instead of rice porridge cause it's only done in Western cuisine!

I remember our lone class outing to estivo (when I was still in nj). And how a lot of rv-ers didn't look comfortable cause it's too high class. :P

And when I used to write, but at that time I didn't get as much pocket money as now, so I didn't buy beautiful notebooks. But could sometimes fill up half a notebook with a lousy story. And the story hadn't even ended yet.

In Sec 2 in mg, when I got so incensed (is it spelt right?) with the teacher (forgot his name, but he was tall) and did something that ordinarily I wouldn't do.

The way Xinhui predicted my O level results and I didn't believe her.

When Deb wrote a poem about me.

When I tried to set up my own fan club.

Flawless Commander of All-Merciless Myrmidons.

Isn't it sad that it's almost September the 5th and by then I will have been the same height for three years?

Chinese tuition teacher and how she cares about me.

Queen Zenobia.

When my father threatened to send me to an orphanage and I said okay.

Always sitting on my glasses and the glass coming out or something strange like that.


Isn't it strange how much humans can forget?


Alaris

Labels: , , ,