« Home | strangers in the same world » | ^__^ » | the word shaker » | Announcement » | a whirlwind of various things » | A dance » | NUS post - help me choose my CCA! » | what if the world stopped turning? » | between a rock and a hard place » | Holidays are here again! »

fashion thoughts + school

I don't get gladiator sandals. At all.

Most fashion that I don't like, I can get. As in, I can understand why people may suddenly want to follow a herd mentality and look like drug users (skinny jeans), or um, wear newbie t-shirts and be classed as neighbourhood, or wear crocs (they're comfortable). But I just don't get gladiator sandals.

Maybe in the past, or if you were doing greek dressing wearing a toga to a party? But otherwise.

***

I've been trying to locate a nice pair of shoes to buy. I saw a cute pink levi's pair in the OG near Bugis the other day. Normally I don't enter OG at all. Anyway, they were sold out in all sizes other than 4 and 5, which are so minute I'm not sure I know more than 2 people with that shoe size.

I was trying to check the Levi's website just now but they only have ugly shoes there. I guess it was some stock that they had out last last season and are still trying to sell or something. :P

But I kinda want them! They are so pretty.

Otherwise I'll go buy the converse jack purcell ones.

***

About school:

I got a B- for my first assignment, which made me down for a while. I'm still sad about it, actually. Eugene and Huiyi (from my tutorial class) got the same as me. Then we spent a while in the student lounge afterwards moping about it (well not Huiyi really cause she actually got a better grade, just that the teacher deducted for several other things).

My dreams of happily getting a second upper on the dean's list have been jolted by reality. Time to work hard!

Meep. :(


Alaris

Labels: , ,