a thought
Doing my tutorials at home now. :P Well not really. Sitting at my round balcony table (which I love a lot cause it's next to the big windows that let in lots of beautiful sunlight) and typing in my Mac.
It suddenly struck me that I am exceptionally fearful for a human being. Of new people and circumstances. And I wonder whether everyone thinks the same way (but they hide it better), or whether I'm like some coward girl staring out into the universe, afraid to move any way. Like the only statue in a world full of humans.
Anyway what I do know is that it must stop. I will dare to do more and more things. I hate some people learning things about me, even if they are insignificant in the course of events. But why should I be afraid to be known? What hurt does it do to plunge into the deep end once in a while? Will anyone remember in a thousand, or even a hundred years later?
Sometimes it is good to be reckless and get into trouble because when you're at the far side of the world all by yourself, you have nothing to lose and can feel freedom in your veins.
I, Alaris, solemnly promise to push myself further than I think I can go.
It suddenly struck me that I am exceptionally fearful for a human being. Of new people and circumstances. And I wonder whether everyone thinks the same way (but they hide it better), or whether I'm like some coward girl staring out into the universe, afraid to move any way. Like the only statue in a world full of humans.
Anyway what I do know is that it must stop. I will dare to do more and more things. I hate some people learning things about me, even if they are insignificant in the course of events. But why should I be afraid to be known? What hurt does it do to plunge into the deep end once in a while? Will anyone remember in a thousand, or even a hundred years later?
Sometimes it is good to be reckless and get into trouble because when you're at the far side of the world all by yourself, you have nothing to lose and can feel freedom in your veins.
I, Alaris, solemnly promise to push myself further than I think I can go.
Labels: resolution
Post a Comment