Uni life isn't fun!
I feel absolutely overwhelmed by everything there is to do. I have to meet up with friends who are going overseas, as well as catch up on my studies and meet old friends who aren't going overseas but whom I haven't met for a really long time, and I feel that I have no time left for myself. Like just to sit alone and stare into space.
I really really need to figure out how to manage all of this. I think I am going to turn antisocial for a while and not see anyone except those that I need to see before they go overseas, or else I won't see them for a year perhaps. And I need to learn how to use skype.
Meep. :(
Alaris
I really really need to figure out how to manage all of this. I think I am going to turn antisocial for a while and not see anyone except those that I need to see before they go overseas, or else I won't see them for a year perhaps. And I need to learn how to use skype.
Meep. :(
Alaris
Post a Comment