« Home | feelings » | Term 2 » | Lolita Links Time! » | Thinking too much makes you tired.I want to live a... » | By the Sea » | The Mystery of Section 303 » | Being Decisive » | fact of the day » | exam fever » | Subway! »

A Lesson in Gossip

Today I am going to talk about friendship.

And flaws.

You know that every person has strengths and weaknesses right? And often a strength is a mirror to a weakness.

So when you have a friend, and other friends don't have a good impression of that friend, it oughtn't to affect your friendship with the first friend too much. Or the second; they're just being honest about their opinions. :) It's awful to have a friend who doesn't tell you the stuff that should affect you.

So perhaps it's all about your personal reaction to the trait. Some people are fine with it, some vehemently dislike it. And what really matters is that you and any other friend can click well. Because the first friend will always react to you based on your personality, not on the second friend's one, and you shouldn't be transplanting other people's thoughts into your head.

On the other hand, you should take it into consideration if further signs of the first person's supposed flaws appear and they are too much for you to handle.

I can't believe I took so long to put this into words.

Chunny did say something along these lines to me before. When she was supposed to meet another friend, and I asked her what happens if they don't get along.


Good night,

Alaris

Labels: ,