boys over flowers
Sitting on a staircase now, going out later :)
I also don't know why I like Boys over Flowers. I haven't watched a lot - watching at the speed local TV shows it, and quite happy with that. And I don't really think the plot is that good - the characters aren't very realistic.
Oh my staircase doesn't really like wireless internet. *meep*
Anyway, my favourite is Mr Brown Haired. He has such a cool smile. (He appears in the second part of the video if you're interested! The lead guy reminds me uncannily of Joanne Peh too much, so I can't look at him for long. But he's in this video a lot because it's the only one I could find with decent sound and not plastered with pictures of the brown haired guy that are kinda embarrassing to post). :P
***
Okay back, after dinner and stuff. :)
Happy birthday XT!
Life is strange, really. The twists and turns it has.
Life is especially strange when you're on the phone with a friend, and there's some problem with your phone, and you can hear your friend but she can't hear you, and she starts saying, "Ring ring! Hello?" multiple times in Charlie mode.
It also has tons of coincidences.
Note to self: Set up photoshoot!
Good night All,
Alaris
I also don't know why I like Boys over Flowers. I haven't watched a lot - watching at the speed local TV shows it, and quite happy with that. And I don't really think the plot is that good - the characters aren't very realistic.
Oh my staircase doesn't really like wireless internet. *meep*
Anyway, my favourite is Mr Brown Haired. He has such a cool smile. (He appears in the second part of the video if you're interested! The lead guy reminds me uncannily of Joanne Peh too much, so I can't look at him for long. But he's in this video a lot because it's the only one I could find with decent sound and not plastered with pictures of the brown haired guy that are kinda embarrassing to post). :P
***
Okay back, after dinner and stuff. :)
Happy birthday XT!
Life is strange, really. The twists and turns it has.
Life is especially strange when you're on the phone with a friend, and there's some problem with your phone, and you can hear your friend but she can't hear you, and she starts saying, "Ring ring! Hello?" multiple times in Charlie mode.
It also has tons of coincidences.
Note to self: Set up photoshoot!
Good night All,
Alaris
Labels: korean dramas, music, reflections
Post a Comment