« Home | a mixture of insomnia and tired-out-ness » | The Grand Tour: London » | It's time » | A Lesson in Gossip » | feelings » | Term 2 » | Lolita Links Time! » | Thinking too much makes you tired.I want to live a... » | By the Sea » | The Mystery of Section 303 »

lalallalalaaa

I hadn't seen J in so long! :) And many other people. I wish I could dedicate more time to fencing. Esp with my almost-sisters there.

I will try to go for more suppers from now on! If it's in the holidays of course, for schoolwork has become my priority in Law. I'm going to love my subjects. Try to, at least.

Rag costumes outing to Chinatown today. I like the mix of people who are willing to help. :)

Life is going back in motion after stopping for close to a month. That one month of travelling - it was awful, having to pack up almost every night, trying to unpack as little as possible. Not having a proper home.

I will go back to being the best Alaris I can.

<3,

Me!

Labels: ,