a mixture of insomnia and tired-out-ness
Today was memorable, even if tiring.
Just to warn: What I'm writing about today is kinda routine and not about identifiable big issues, so skip if you are so inclined. :)
***
Started with church. :) Woke up late and called a cab. My life sure has become exciting because I can't wake up in the mornings. The taxi driver was really blur - he said he got lost on the way to my block, and when I asked him nicely whether he could go faster he gave me this nervous skeptical laugh.
Then church. Strangely. There was no youth service. That's when the supreme commander realised that first sunday of the month there's no youth service. Hmm. So we wandered up to level three where we found a service that'd just started. And it was from a different church than the one we'd been attending - two churches in the same block. It was better than normal youth service. :)
I think I should start the RDA thing soon. I've been thinking about it and doing nothing for so long.
***
6R outing! :) At Marche.
Lots of photos on fb already. Remarkable is how everyone loves my pink heart sunglasses. :) It looks better on guys than girls. +_+
Thank you xt for the gift. :P I like it a lot!! Was fun to see lots of people that I think of sometimes - but not enough to meet up with individually. Don't you ever feel like that - like you miss a whole bunch of people rather than one individual very badly?
It's amazing how I managed to be so afraid that first time I stepped into the classroom that couldn't be found. When now I sometimes feel like I can look into their heads and see what they're thinking. :/ Which is disturbing actually.
It's like - Jonny with his retarded camera behaviour (seriously, no offence to the mentally disabled), Huiqi and her strange laugh, Nelson's sense of humour, Alisha being chilled-out as always. :) Seeing Dylan again and he's totally not taller! I don't know. It's everyone. Even though it was short, I enjoyed it a lot. Worth planning, and thanks to dn and xt for helping to contact people.
Now I hope plans for the play and Jonny's house go fine. :) I don't care - will not be planning those majorly!
***
New York, New York at Choa Chu Kang. :) With R and Y.
I'd never seen them together. It wasn't as quiet as I thought it could have been. :P It went well! I think we can go out again.
What I can't stand though, is that me and Y are always fighting with each other and not with R. :P But R can choose whomever she wants to take sides with. AHHH!!
Next time you watch out R. :P I will be prepared.
We ate so much! I think my stomach will need time to recover.
I'm glad they can get along. :) Happy birthday Y!
I think that's all I want to say.
Good night,
Alaris!
Just to warn: What I'm writing about today is kinda routine and not about identifiable big issues, so skip if you are so inclined. :)
***
Started with church. :) Woke up late and called a cab. My life sure has become exciting because I can't wake up in the mornings. The taxi driver was really blur - he said he got lost on the way to my block, and when I asked him nicely whether he could go faster he gave me this nervous skeptical laugh.
Then church. Strangely. There was no youth service. That's when the supreme commander realised that first sunday of the month there's no youth service. Hmm. So we wandered up to level three where we found a service that'd just started. And it was from a different church than the one we'd been attending - two churches in the same block. It was better than normal youth service. :)
I think I should start the RDA thing soon. I've been thinking about it and doing nothing for so long.
***
6R outing! :) At Marche.
Lots of photos on fb already. Remarkable is how everyone loves my pink heart sunglasses. :) It looks better on guys than girls. +_+
Thank you xt for the gift. :P I like it a lot!! Was fun to see lots of people that I think of sometimes - but not enough to meet up with individually. Don't you ever feel like that - like you miss a whole bunch of people rather than one individual very badly?
It's amazing how I managed to be so afraid that first time I stepped into the classroom that couldn't be found. When now I sometimes feel like I can look into their heads and see what they're thinking. :/ Which is disturbing actually.
It's like - Jonny with his retarded camera behaviour (seriously, no offence to the mentally disabled), Huiqi and her strange laugh, Nelson's sense of humour, Alisha being chilled-out as always. :) Seeing Dylan again and he's totally not taller! I don't know. It's everyone. Even though it was short, I enjoyed it a lot. Worth planning, and thanks to dn and xt for helping to contact people.
Now I hope plans for the play and Jonny's house go fine. :) I don't care - will not be planning those majorly!
***
New York, New York at Choa Chu Kang. :) With R and Y.
I'd never seen them together. It wasn't as quiet as I thought it could have been. :P It went well! I think we can go out again.
What I can't stand though, is that me and Y are always fighting with each other and not with R. :P But R can choose whomever she wants to take sides with. AHHH!!
Next time you watch out R. :P I will be prepared.
We ate so much! I think my stomach will need time to recover.
I'm glad they can get along. :) Happy birthday Y!
I think that's all I want to say.
Good night,
Alaris!
Post a Comment