Bored too :)
TKS just backtracked. Unreliable property tutor. :| And to make it worse, he backtracked after a student corrected him. I don't really know why people like him, when he has to think before answering questions and stuff.
I like confident teachers.
In the meantime, I'd like you all to look at this new Btssb print. It's called Vampire Requiem! The skirt looks good... It's up for reservation now... ^_^
Short jumperskirt
Long jumperskirt
Skirt I'm eyeing
Any comments on colour/which design is most desirable? :)
- Alaris -
I like confident teachers.
In the meantime, I'd like you all to look at this new Btssb print. It's called Vampire Requiem! The skirt looks good... It's up for reservation now... ^_^
Short jumperskirt
Long jumperskirt
Skirt I'm eyeing
Any comments on colour/which design is most desirable? :)
- Alaris -
Heard of the new print, but only just saw it via your link.
I think the cream and black colourways are nice, details stand out very nicely:)
And skirt would be the most versatile (and I like the fact its high-waist). Because of the amount of detail, the jsks would be more limited in wearability?
Posted by
Joyce |
1:07 am
Post a Comment