crash
I like the way I can play mousehunt while doing property.
I don't like the way I ask people whether they're interested in having an OG MAF gathering and they all say yes and then when I go through with it and create a fb event, they ignore it or put a maybe. :( If I'd known they weren't interested, I wouldn't have planned it.
I don't like sycophants too.
Think of positive things, Alaris...
***
Things that I won't want to forget
- The hike to the cottage in Pulau Ubin in the rain, where we saw people doing a photoshoot
- Sending Andrew off + supper at Bedok Simpang. It was really yummy, especially what Bing ordered
- Ding Tai Fung with xt, and talking about a lot of things, and shopping and making her try on things which turned out to look very nice! Things with actual colours...
- Sleepover at my house, where various people decided to leave their things. We ate sushi and fruit and chips and had tea that C examined suspiciously
- LSIRC welcome party where David ate an ice cream puff and was complaining about how it was hard. Plus Brandon's house is really nice!
- Several outings with SC, where we went to watch a movie and bought really nice jackets, and when I discovered Muji
- Chunny donating a green tea sweet to me, which I currently have supply of
Regards,
Alaris
I don't like the way I ask people whether they're interested in having an OG MAF gathering and they all say yes and then when I go through with it and create a fb event, they ignore it or put a maybe. :( If I'd known they weren't interested, I wouldn't have planned it.
I don't like sycophants too.
Think of positive things, Alaris...
***
Things that I won't want to forget
- The hike to the cottage in Pulau Ubin in the rain, where we saw people doing a photoshoot
- Sending Andrew off + supper at Bedok Simpang. It was really yummy, especially what Bing ordered
- Ding Tai Fung with xt, and talking about a lot of things, and shopping and making her try on things which turned out to look very nice! Things with actual colours...
- Sleepover at my house, where various people decided to leave their things. We ate sushi and fruit and chips and had tea that C examined suspiciously
- LSIRC welcome party where David ate an ice cream puff and was complaining about how it was hard. Plus Brandon's house is really nice!
- Several outings with SC, where we went to watch a movie and bought really nice jackets, and when I discovered Muji
- Chunny donating a green tea sweet to me, which I currently have supply of
Regards,
Alaris
Labels: friends, lsirc, memories, mousehunt, party, sleepover
Post a Comment