miffed
I really think I have too many clothes. Today I tried on at least 3 different outfits before deciding on something almost completely different (and that was similar to what I'd worn before several times).
Too many clothes but few that are practical enough to wear in all moods.
*rolls around*
I wish I had a chauffeur. Then I could wear long skirts without worrying about if it rains (and it did rain). And heels. And whatever else without worrying about gross people looking on public transport. :(
- Alaris -
Too many clothes but few that are practical enough to wear in all moods.
*rolls around*
I wish I had a chauffeur. Then I could wear long skirts without worrying about if it rains (and it did rain). And heels. And whatever else without worrying about gross people looking on public transport. :(
- Alaris -
Post a Comment