« Home | running out of ideas » | human » | fun requires preparation too » | a story » | Internet!! » | Hostel » | MBTI Parent-Child and Type Matching » | Farewell » | Why People Like the Violin More Than the Piano » | Countdown »

Cool Stuff and Rambling

I found an article on my American Empire professor. It's so cool to think of such a person teaching me in a class of 11 - although he seems to be quite fixed in his ideas - he is pedagogical instead of personal - he asks us questions, but doesn't interact with us on an equal basis or consider our opinions very seriously unless they match his own general direction of thinking. Socrates method, I guess. I really do respect academic brilliance... I don't think I could ever reach the best though. :? The commitment it would take, the passion for one subject, the sheer determination to keep at something until you become the best, until you get so sick of seeing it... But if I can't strive for the best, what can I strive for?

Boston was super fun - it passed so fast - it's fun to stay in a dorm where people are awake like all the time - and people study a lot there, even in corridors by themselves - we went apple picking and the liberty walk - and some shopping, but not enough, I want to revisit - it was rather cold - I have Timberland boots! - I finally finished my social welfare essay.

Maybe if I have the strength tmr night I shall take pictures of my purchases and show you all. :)

Labels: , , , , ,