« Home | human » | fun requires preparation too » | a story » | Internet!! » | Hostel » | MBTI Parent-Child and Type Matching » | Farewell » | Why People Like the Violin More Than the Piano » | Countdown » | Happy »

running out of ideas

This social welfare paper is horrific, particularly because our teacher doesn't really give us a good grasp on how law affects social welfare - he just gets civilians to come in and talk to us to give up a bottom-up image, if we are able to perceive that at all from the scattered fragments.

So at first I thought of writing about the casino, or how the world is doing in ending poverty... But I thought I should save the poverty topic for the year-end 15 page essay. So I looked for casino stuff, but to my horror found not enough substantial studies done so far to write anything on it. So that's a day wasted - or I guess you could say it's a day closer to reaching my actual topic.

I think I might write about corporal punishment in Singapore - basis for having it, why other countries have abolished it, how it works in Singapore and after-effects on individuals (but this is the part that's hard to find substantial research on). Help.

Equestrian class on wednesday!

Labels: , , ,