meep
What I want to do now, most certainly, is to make a noise like a dying seal, give up on work, and roll into my bed to hide beneath the covers.
SOCIAL WELFARE. I regret taking this course. Because when advice is given to you you should always take note who it's coming from! No offense to the person who gave me advice, but I should have been warned when he said it was a slack class, and classified his entire experience at Western as boring. I didn't want a slack class, I wanted an interesting class where I got fair work but also learnt a fair amount. I have learnt some stuff, like how addiction can be a mental illness, but those have been what I've gleaned after self-torturing in that class (while my other friend taking the class happily skipped class), and I definitely haven't learnt enough to write this second paper.
*seal noises*
SOCIAL WELFARE. I regret taking this course. Because when advice is given to you you should always take note who it's coming from! No offense to the person who gave me advice, but I should have been warned when he said it was a slack class, and classified his entire experience at Western as boring. I didn't want a slack class, I wanted an interesting class where I got fair work but also learnt a fair amount. I have learnt some stuff, like how addiction can be a mental illness, but those have been what I've gleaned after self-torturing in that class (while my other friend taking the class happily skipped class), and I definitely haven't learnt enough to write this second paper.
*seal noises*
Labels: exchange, reflections, social welfare
Post a Comment