frivalous post: cheap thrills from studying
Laughed out loud when I saw, in my notes, that I had drawn an arrow pointing away from one case name: "*+_+ only read if want amusement", cause the teacher thought the case was so messed up.
Then he spent like 6 slides criticizing it. That's really bad behaviour, because it confuses me. I can't decide if it'd be justified to try to understand what's going on when he seems to have found it important enough to spend so much lecture time on it. But he's an academic and they like to criticise people...
Strategic studying indeed. :) Stop spending so much time thinking about random things!
Then he spent like 6 slides criticizing it. That's really bad behaviour, because it confuses me. I can't decide if it'd be justified to try to understand what's going on when he seems to have found it important enough to spend so much lecture time on it. But he's an academic and they like to criticise people...
Strategic studying indeed. :) Stop spending so much time thinking about random things!
Labels: law
Post a Comment