« Home | ashes to ashes; dust to dust » | joy » | Painful Sacrifices; which really are worth nothing... » | My Mission This Semester » | Solving problems » | pep talk » | Living and Dying » | If we must have resolutions » | To make yourself usable » | Subjects! »

Jehovah Jireh

It's really amazing how things can be manageable, if one just perseveres. I've been blessed a lot lately, let me list some ways.

- My co-cgl is really stepping up to lead CG this term. I actually expected to be leading most CGs in discussion as I did last semester, because I know that S doesn't find it comes so naturally to prod people for answers, but thankfully S is really motivating herself and providing much support. For example, I couldn't go for CBS last week because it clashed with my dress fitting, so she went alone and kindly let me choose which TS I wanted to lead. Then, because we combined worship last week with another CG, they're combining with us this week and will be in charge of it. So essentially for this week's CG, I only need attend and contribute my own responses. :)

- A very close friend is being responsive to feedback, and though I feared that our friendship would be ruined by Law IV (honestly the stress and the problems!!), I can now say with faith that it should remain fine. :)

- Got my Korean quiz changed from Friday to Thursday. Hopefully Joel Lee will allow us to hand in our mediation journals on Monday/Tuesday instead of Sunday!

- Have some really good friends to listen to me when it gets too much. :) You know who you are, thank you very much!!

- Though I'm not in much of the same classes as my friends, God has kindly provided. I.e. a lunch group for ICL (of people whom I quite like and always wanted to know better), and other stuff. :) Yay!

*

There's this really old song that I like although the youtube version unfortunately sounds like some kind of circus. And Jireh is my CG name, so this is quite of significance:



Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
His grace is sufficient for me
For me, for me
Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
His grace is sufficient for me

My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in Glory
He will give his angels charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me


Learning how to rely on God for my daily bread. :) Even though so many things seem uncertain still.

NOW. Gotta go to do lots of work!! Thankfully I've sorta given up on grades though I still do want to do my best.

*roll roll roll*

Labels: , ,