« Home | Light and Darkness; Night and Day » | life in retrospect » | Lasik: An Update » | Attolia » | frivalous post: cheap thrills from studying » | Faith » | What I have to learn » | Cast your bread upon the waters » | a prayer » | 바람꽃 »

Subjects!

Don't know if I did the right thing at all. Ended up dropping trade marks and Islamic Law... Was considering Islamic Law vs. ICL, but I do think that ICL will be useful (if not interesting, and my only hard law subject) and they changed it to 100% final exam! At first I was going to drop human rights but someone who'd done it before talked me out of it. Hmm. And a friend who is going to be in it and TM would like to have at least one same class as me. :) But I still really want to do Islamic Law.

Now have to decide whether to take Korean 2. Can't do Struggle for Modern China because I'm keeping ICL, but I can do Ancient Western Poli Thought. And Korean 2 or some random mod.

Oh well. Decisions. But. I was really blessed for results yesterday. :) A lot of things could have gone wrong but didn't. :D :D

Which reminds me of this verse:
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Labels: ,