:)
Just wanted to record some compliments here to make me feel happy, for the times when I am down. :)
Heard from three different people in the past week how hardworking I am! One was a report from P about how she talked to Mk and V about how I would survive in the Drew culture, and they concluded I would simply because of working hard. Another from a teammate in my non-law, who also asked how I was so organised. Huh. Which I denied. And last from a very good friend. :)
And got kind words from a junior CG member. :) Too self-praise to mention. :)
Haha okay. I am really going to sleep now. :)
Ciao!
Heard from three different people in the past week how hardworking I am! One was a report from P about how she talked to Mk and V about how I would survive in the Drew culture, and they concluded I would simply because of working hard. Another from a teammate in my non-law, who also asked how I was so organised. Huh. Which I denied. And last from a very good friend. :)
And got kind words from a junior CG member. :) Too self-praise to mention. :)
Haha okay. I am really going to sleep now. :)
Ciao!
Labels: happiness
Post a Comment