the future
I really would like to be old. It's strange but very true that I would like to be wiser in many ways. I would like to have struggled and learnt what is the right balance for me, and to be well on my path in life compared to my past. I would like to be a little more secure in life, a little more calm, a little more grounded. I would like to sit and smile back at the old days, and let go of the unhappy things, and do what would be left for me to do with quiet passion. And because I would be old, I would utilize my right to eccentricity liberally.
And it would also mean that I had persevered all the way, and was closer to the end of my race, and the prize. And blessed rest.
And it would also mean that I had persevered all the way, and was closer to the end of my race, and the prize. And blessed rest.
Labels: dreams
Post a Comment