strangely hyper
Thank you God, that you love me so much. I don't know if any of you have felt this brokenness - it seems to be a very enneagram 4 thing - but although the world is imperfect, and humans are imperfect, and so we all hurt and hurt each other; but you are there overlooking my life. That's really beautiful. :)
Today someone transmitted the idea that because humans are so different, and yet only seeing limited sides to things: no one can be balanced by themselves. To reach a perfect balance, one has to become part of a community, who can work together for a common purpose and compensate and reveal each other's beauty.
And another thing. I realised I've been using this word/concept of beauty a lot. It is still all I'm looking for in life, and it makes me excited to think I may have found the fount of the essence of all beauty. Haha okay now it's come to the point that the word is looking weird to me. That's all.
Let's go let's go jiayou!!
Today someone transmitted the idea that because humans are so different, and yet only seeing limited sides to things: no one can be balanced by themselves. To reach a perfect balance, one has to become part of a community, who can work together for a common purpose and compensate and reveal each other's beauty.
And another thing. I realised I've been using this word/concept of beauty a lot. It is still all I'm looking for in life, and it makes me excited to think I may have found the fount of the essence of all beauty. Haha okay now it's come to the point that the word is looking weird to me. That's all.
Let's go let's go jiayou!!
Post a Comment