« Home | our help and our shield » | strangely hyper » | Goals in Life » | Psalm 51 » | Community and Individual Humanities » | Why do you look? » | Yum (yes random title) » | the mission of strong sheep » | Why I would wish to serve this God » | Being a Professional; Devotion »

Unconquered by Small Things

How wonderful it would be to say to the exams, "You may wound me and annoy me very much and draw blood, but you will not vanquish my spirit!" Because it's not big enough to draw you away from your source of life and self-worth and happiness. I hope I can apply this to the taking of the upcoming exams, as well as getting my results back, as well as to all the future things in life that will be trying to get me down. :) But I know it is possible, through Him.

Labels: , ,