« Home | Of truth and beauty » | life's little joys » | frozen » | active hope for the future » | Unconquered by Small Things » | our help and our shield » | strangely hyper » | Goals in Life » | Psalm 51 » | Community and Individual Humanities »

transitions

Sometimes, the fear gets too much. The levels to fall, the possibilities of falling in front of everyone.

But some times, at other times, I can welcome the challenge fully. The worst the challenge, the brighter you can shine through me, God.

I've realised how much I don't know about God, though. I don't know him through the Church, and I don't know him enough from the Bible. It really can take a lifetime of growth, even for the most sure follower of Christ.

*

On another note (which is my usual transitory phrase out of a lack of creativity), the parents and my younger sister are back from their respective trips. The house for a moment felt so not-mine, and now I have no privacy to talk to friends anymore because there are no free rooms, but in another way it feels like life is finally running on normal time again. And we're having a movie and dinner outside tomorrow, if everything goes right. :)

Labels: ,