Awful Envy
I haven't felt it in a while but tonight I got a really strong green feeling. By that, I don't mean the urge to go plant potted venus fly-traps in your garden. I'm talking about what you feel when you realise how imperfect you are and how much you want to be someone else.
What set this off? Many things, I guess. I don't think I've ever stopped wishing for that one perfect person I can finally pose a question to: Am I worth anything? And know that I have the truth, unveiled and undisguised. And that I can finally believe in myself fully.
I AM ALARIS. I cannot stop believing. You can only let everything fade and remember Who you are, and what you are going to do for all the people in the world. Or what you will do to them.
Alaris
What set this off? Many things, I guess. I don't think I've ever stopped wishing for that one perfect person I can finally pose a question to: Am I worth anything? And know that I have the truth, unveiled and undisguised. And that I can finally believe in myself fully.
I AM ALARIS. I cannot stop believing. You can only let everything fade and remember Who you are, and what you are going to do for all the people in the world. Or what you will do to them.
Alaris
Post a Comment