« Home | Letters! » | You ROX: Ru! » | Sleepover! » | the celebrations » | Confession » | Random photos post! » | Chinese... URGH MMF WRITHE WRITHE » | What shall I do? » | Take 5 » | Barbecue at JX's House »

I passed all my CTs!! (warning: long post...)

Read the title! ^-^ My first time too. This is the start of my new results curve! I hope!

Anyway, I have a Secret for you... L went to water polo match today to look at guys! :O Yeah. :P I promised him I'd write it on my blog.

***

Fencing Camp! I almost didn't want to write about this anymore. I was even contemplating linking you to xt's detailed blog instead. SIGH. But THEN.

darren: Much respect for our make-up IC Charmaine. I definitely don't believe you never did horror make-up before; it looked damn realistic.

So then I felt I just had to tell everyone how good my makeup was. :) I will now present my specimens from the dark and stormy night of NIGHTWALK.

***

Left to Right: There was Father Reuben, who looks really sickly. Eme and Cherie were my masterpieces. Eme's a Japanese doll, and Cherie's just plain SCARY. Her eyes look really nice like that, will give you a closeup later. Junhao. Alvin was supposed to look vampiric at first, but I got distracted by the thought of making scars. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I stole Junhao's eye from this beautifully made up eye in the music video for Panic at the Disco's I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Jinhan looks like the Joker in Batman... I just knew I would have to do that when I saw the way his mouth looked with lipstick. :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Wenhao in the center! His silver tears were very pretty. He was a challenge cause he kept looking more pretty than scary. In the end I gave him some red plague spots.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Balpreet requested the mouth. :D Think it turned out well. There's a limit to how white I could make her though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The promised close-up of Cherie and Eme.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Disclaimer: These pictures were all stolen from other people cause I didn't have time to take pictures. :)

Thank you SI CHEN for helping me with makeup yay! Don't have a picture of Jonathan though. :? He suddenly appeared when most of the people (including those with cameras) had gone off to their spots.


Oh, and of course people will want to know how I looked like. ^-^ Alaris was more pretty than scary. Oh well. :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After makeup I was quite free and walked the Nightwalk with Si Chen. :) We went to the harry potter toilet to help Alvin make crying sounds after that. A pity no one opened the door of the toilet we were in, cause I was posed, sitting on that high ledge for AGES.

***

The other things to remember about fencing camp were the first night's TEAM C attack by the J2s. That was so fun and it worked out thanks to your idea, Joanna. :P Also, three veg.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Urgh. Don't ask. Faii seriously messed up there. And yucky cleanup... Cherie and some of the guys and I discovered the garbage disposal place of our school, and transported yucky stuff there in the trolley Jiahua stole from J8. Pity the next person who puts their groceries in there!

Sentry duty, during the unearthly 2-3am slot. We saw David reading fortunes for Darren and Ruth and Yuanzi there, and he wanted to do mine but Alaris wanted to go paint her nails. XT fell asleep on the gym mats there and Alaris painted her nails, so anyone could have gone past us. :D

There was the drainwalk with even more disgusting stuff than last year even though the J1s weren't in the drain. Didn't get to know my group, christened SHUDDUP, very well because I was always doing other stuff, but Ming Loong did well. And I'm sure they will always remember Jack and Tortuga, their mascot(s).

Lastly, the station games. Was a stationmaster with xt and drew over the floor with lots of coloured chalk! We called the game The Journey of the Munchkins, which Reub said was rather *gay*. :P Turtles eat munchkins, MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH. It was awful clearing up.

At the end,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


***

We also had a 6R outing on Good Friday, which was our Second farewell for Joanna, who's going to UMich. It's Second cause she only told me that she wasn't going off so fast after I gave her my present during the First farewell outing at Far East. :P This time we went to somewhere quite different: Marina City Park! Or something of the sort.

Had lunch with my family at Zambuca first, which is really yummy ALL the time and never disappoints. Then somehow wandered to Marine Bay mrt, which is the last stop on the NS line. We took a bus to the marina padang, and laid out picnic mats and flew kites. Needless to say, it was fun. It was also the first time I've really flown a kite in my life.

Before this I kinda always thought flying kites was a myth, an activity reserved for more windy areas in the world.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The J5 twins, Sylvanus and Linus or something, were crashing as well. They were amusing hopping around and proclaiming, "I'm a bunny."

Then we had steamboat, which at first I wasn't so enthu about. But it wasn't too bad. :) Except for the smoke and the FEAR that my contacts were melting on my eyes. Alaris is very glad she wasn't sitting at the same table as Jonny. >_< I have decided that Alex is not so bad after he got the lady to give us the price of $10 each for steamboat. His pouts do work for something after all. And thank you xt for organising this outing as usual. :P *** Went home on the mrt with Chiu, xh and ggy. Chiu and xh were rather high and ran about posing with adverts on the walls of the mrt station, mimicking the people's faces. :) Then Alaris went home, well past curfew, but thankfully my parents were out and didn't know quite when I returned.


Tired from writing,

Alaris.

Labels: , ,