Letters!
Just went crazy and wrote four letters today. About time. :P
Anyway MY MAKEUP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! Haven't started experimenting yet though. I came home and my sister was in a bad mood and locked the door of my own room in my face, against me. I was feeling so defeated that I didn't even bother to fight it out but was even nice to her after that. Life.
I got a C for maths and KI. Both a mark away from B. Mr Tan is right though, appealing for marks is a dirty trick, cause it implies you didn't honorably earn that grade, and don't really deserve it. Besides, marks are supposed to be arbitrary against your aim of self-improvement. An E for chem, which I am actually somewhat proud of! But don't expect others to be proud of it. :P Yeah. I just have to try to keep trying. Constant motivation requires a Lot of concentration.
Getting back Econs tomorrow. Again, my only hope at an A. Oh Alaris. And even though joining fencing was good for me, I can't help regretting my legs.
Trying to lighten up,
Alaris.
Anyway MY MAKEUP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! Haven't started experimenting yet though. I came home and my sister was in a bad mood and locked the door of my own room in my face, against me. I was feeling so defeated that I didn't even bother to fight it out but was even nice to her after that. Life.
I got a C for maths and KI. Both a mark away from B. Mr Tan is right though, appealing for marks is a dirty trick, cause it implies you didn't honorably earn that grade, and don't really deserve it. Besides, marks are supposed to be arbitrary against your aim of self-improvement. An E for chem, which I am actually somewhat proud of! But don't expect others to be proud of it. :P Yeah. I just have to try to keep trying. Constant motivation requires a Lot of concentration.
Getting back Econs tomorrow. Again, my only hope at an A. Oh Alaris. And even though joining fencing was good for me, I can't help regretting my legs.
Trying to lighten up,
Alaris.
Post a Comment