Many Recent Outings
Lots of outings recently. :D 'Recently' being defined as 'within the past month or more', cause I haven't blogged about it yet.
21st April
Met up with xt and ggy to explore Bugis, because I wanted to see a certain shop there. It was really cool, and the shopkeeper was nice, recommending all sorts of things to wear! I really want to possess the shoes, which are $98, and so I shall save up for them. :D Uh... And xt had to help me change out of a dress which was really tight! I didn't want to pull it off anyhow and risk spoiling it. So now you know why long ago people needed attendants to help them change into their ballgowns. Possibly an awkward moment, but I think the shopkeepers were more worried about why we were making so much noise in the changing room.
Thankfully ggy came along, because he's the only one who knows which way to walk. We decided to go to Bugis St to find another shop and found the sprawling bazaar called Bugis Village for the first time in our lives. Totally crowded though.
We decided to try bubble tea there... Got this yummy strawberry one. So we took pictures (taking note not to have the wrong background). :P

For some reason xt always spots the shop first. Mmf. Like when we're walking around. It's like she has Shinigami eyes or something, except to see the shop name. So I guess she's also valuable. Meanwhile, Alaris plays the part of chief commander (which is requesting to be led to a new destination).
As we were leaving we saw this cute merlion!

I was almost tempted to buy it cause it's so cute. :) Singapore Tourism Board is doing something after all.
Then was our sabre outing: Our sabre capt totally and utterly didn't turn up... Reuben and Darren came late, and Joanna only came for dinner. So Florence and I were left stranded at PS, and after a while we decided to walk to Paradis where we spotted David sitting around waiting for us. David didn't want to use the pool tables at Paradis >_< cause of young punks. Oh well. So we went to this other building which had slightly annoying music (like the sort my mother listens to).
Then Darren and Reub came and Darren asked me whether it was my first time playing pool(!!) I suppose I wasn't playing very well that day, and it's because of the music. :P But the last game we lost due to Reub. Yup. And we presented David with his glittery pink hairband.
Carl's Jr for dinner, and Joanna Finally turned up. She was late because she'd evacuated herself out of the mrt after spotting these people *fighting*. Somehow Joanna always manages to spot fights/be part of them. Like that time during Orientation when this auntie attacked her...?
Florence is quite blur! I asked her to get iced tea, then she got tea... Without the ice. After she got ice I tried it and she hadn't put in sugar or lemon... :?? Florence? So there you have my sabre teammates.

We're at the PS arcade playing this lame shooting game. You're a crazy tourist who gets attacked by bugs. >_< And they spout lame things like, "Don't attack us, we're tourists!" Oh yeah and don't bring guys to arcades. Darren and Reub were glued to this first-person shooting game, and they weren't even the ones playing it. They were watching this pro guy shoot people. Florence, Joanna and I left to the toilet for a while, and when we came back they were wandering around looking for us cause they didn't notice us leaving.

18th May
Og outing! I particularly appreciate my J1 OG because I didn't have a J2 one. We went to Fisherman's Wharf to eat, then walked down to Clarke Quay to sit and take pictures.

Our numbers are much diminished, because of RProject and guitar concert, but we are not fazed! We even follow Prasatt's suggestion to do the neoprint poses for one to six. Aaron was very reluctant to do his. And I found out that Yu Ching was scared of heights. L'Valiente also amused themselves by throwing ice cubes at boats passing by... >_< We saw those reverse-bungee-jumping people in action. Thanks to Josh for organising it. :) 24th May
Went out with my hot date. ^_^ Went to PS (again) to watch Pirates.

Had a run-in with the arcade as well, where she decided to try her luck at the cheat-your-money machine. And got it on her first try!

And then I discovered a horrific secret she'd been keeping from me. :O
27th May
Class outing: Lanning at Paradis. Urgh. Lan shops are shady places, but Alaris managed to kill Zhaohan and Xiuhuan very occasionally. Then dinner at PS! They were supposed to catch a movie at The Cathay later, but it was Pirates again, so Alaris went shopping with Hongjia instead. Daniel wanted to come along to observe. :O
I think Hongjia looks pretty with ice blue. :D Anyway, muchly tired, Alaris went home and now no more outings for a long time, I hope. Xiao ting don't you dare plan any more! :P
Finished blogging,
Alaris.
21st April
Met up with xt and ggy to explore Bugis, because I wanted to see a certain shop there. It was really cool, and the shopkeeper was nice, recommending all sorts of things to wear! I really want to possess the shoes, which are $98, and so I shall save up for them. :D Uh... And xt had to help me change out of a dress which was really tight! I didn't want to pull it off anyhow and risk spoiling it. So now you know why long ago people needed attendants to help them change into their ballgowns. Possibly an awkward moment, but I think the shopkeepers were more worried about why we were making so much noise in the changing room.
Thankfully ggy came along, because he's the only one who knows which way to walk. We decided to go to Bugis St to find another shop and found the sprawling bazaar called Bugis Village for the first time in our lives. Totally crowded though.
We decided to try bubble tea there... Got this yummy strawberry one. So we took pictures (taking note not to have the wrong background). :P

For some reason xt always spots the shop first. Mmf. Like when we're walking around. It's like she has Shinigami eyes or something, except to see the shop name. So I guess she's also valuable. Meanwhile, Alaris plays the part of chief commander (which is requesting to be led to a new destination).
As we were leaving we saw this cute merlion!

I was almost tempted to buy it cause it's so cute. :) Singapore Tourism Board is doing something after all.
Then was our sabre outing: Our sabre capt totally and utterly didn't turn up... Reuben and Darren came late, and Joanna only came for dinner. So Florence and I were left stranded at PS, and after a while we decided to walk to Paradis where we spotted David sitting around waiting for us. David didn't want to use the pool tables at Paradis >_< cause of young punks. Oh well. So we went to this other building which had slightly annoying music (like the sort my mother listens to).
Then Darren and Reub came and Darren asked me whether it was my first time playing pool(!!) I suppose I wasn't playing very well that day, and it's because of the music. :P But the last game we lost due to Reub. Yup. And we presented David with his glittery pink hairband.
Carl's Jr for dinner, and Joanna Finally turned up. She was late because she'd evacuated herself out of the mrt after spotting these people *fighting*. Somehow Joanna always manages to spot fights/be part of them. Like that time during Orientation when this auntie attacked her...?
Florence is quite blur! I asked her to get iced tea, then she got tea... Without the ice. After she got ice I tried it and she hadn't put in sugar or lemon... :?? Florence? So there you have my sabre teammates.

We're at the PS arcade playing this lame shooting game. You're a crazy tourist who gets attacked by bugs. >_< And they spout lame things like, "Don't attack us, we're tourists!" Oh yeah and don't bring guys to arcades. Darren and Reub were glued to this first-person shooting game, and they weren't even the ones playing it. They were watching this pro guy shoot people. Florence, Joanna and I left to the toilet for a while, and when we came back they were wandering around looking for us cause they didn't notice us leaving.

18th May
Og outing! I particularly appreciate my J1 OG because I didn't have a J2 one. We went to Fisherman's Wharf to eat, then walked down to Clarke Quay to sit and take pictures.

Our numbers are much diminished, because of RProject and guitar concert, but we are not fazed! We even follow Prasatt's suggestion to do the neoprint poses for one to six. Aaron was very reluctant to do his. And I found out that Yu Ching was scared of heights. L'Valiente also amused themselves by throwing ice cubes at boats passing by... >_< We saw those reverse-bungee-jumping people in action. Thanks to Josh for organising it. :) 24th May
Went out with my hot date. ^_^ Went to PS (again) to watch Pirates.

Had a run-in with the arcade as well, where she decided to try her luck at the cheat-your-money machine. And got it on her first try!

And then I discovered a horrific secret she'd been keeping from me. :O
27th May
Class outing: Lanning at Paradis. Urgh. Lan shops are shady places, but Alaris managed to kill Zhaohan and Xiuhuan very occasionally. Then dinner at PS! They were supposed to catch a movie at The Cathay later, but it was Pirates again, so Alaris went shopping with Hongjia instead. Daniel wanted to come along to observe. :O
I think Hongjia looks pretty with ice blue. :D Anyway, muchly tired, Alaris went home and now no more outings for a long time, I hope. Xiao ting don't you dare plan any more! :P
Finished blogging,
Alaris.
Post a Comment