« Home | Many Recent Outings » | I <3 Chunny » | PE matters and Security Guards » | SATS... » | Learning Journey! » | A Short Analysis » | Cravings... » | I passed all my CTs!! (warning: long post...) » | Letters! » | You ROX: Ru! »

Being Sick

I was sick again yesterday. Literally. It's so disgusting I don't even want to talk about it. I feel cursed. In fact I think I must be cursed. I mean, who else vomits on three separate occasions in the space of a half-year?

I think I passed the bug from last last sunday to my younger sister, who passed it to my younger brother, who passed it back to me. It's an utterly miserable existence, waiting for the nausea to overcome your senses so you can finally be done with the whole thing and gradually start getting better. But then during the rest period you still feel nauseous, if not to that critical extent, and don't feel like eating anything out of fear you'll get worse again. So you become really hungry and weak and feel like you're wasting away and might as well die.

I guess the only good thing is that your stomach doesn't look as fat during your wasting period. :) It actually looks like there may not be a pouch. ^_^ Maybe that's why some models are anorexic.

And you'd think your mother might be sympathetic after all that, but no, she decides to make a sarcastic remark to prove a point. Mmf. And I missed dinner yesterday and lunch today and I'm resorting to anti-nausea pills. So hopefully I can eat some dinner later. :D

And you know, I think I might be getting wrinkles around the eyes. I hope I can die early so I don't have to face the terrors of a long life.


Irritated,

Alaris.

Labels: ,