I <3 Chunny
Yesterday when I got home from school I found something on my desk...

Behold! It is a Chunny letter!
I've known Chunny for a very long time. Ever since primary 2 or 3? We weren't good friends then, though. We only became friends in sec 3, and that was through Deb. At first I was kinda intimidated of Chunny, cause she can be opiniated about certain things/people, but Then. There was that day when we took a bus to West Mall together and she drew for me my first picture! And after that I found it very easy to talk to her. :D Hee.
So I gave Chunny a title, Flawless Commander of All-Merciless Myrmidons in Service to Her Divinity--> ME. :D Otherwise she calls herself Supreme Dictator. I like to call her Chunnyeee, drawing out the end cause it's fun. See? ChunE!
How Chunny Looks
I don't think Chunny has ever Not had a fringe. She was probably born with one. Chunny likes to act cool (like me). YES she also appreciates beauty! Which is not something I can talk to some people about, like those who don't appreciate glamour. :( She likes punk stuff, like blink 182??? And carrying dead rabbit bags?? And like never goes out without black eyeliner. :P And loves MANGA and that's what she draws too. Oh WAIT I was supposed to be talking about how she looks. :D She's shorter than me! And cause she joined wushu she thinks she has fat legs, when they're toned actually. And then she keeps running to make them thinner but instead they get More muscular cause she runs too fast...
Chunny takes taekwondo too. You see how healthy she is.
A neoprint from long ago, one of the first we took:

We take neoprints often. Hmm you can't see her fringe there so...

She complained that the misty thing blocked her face! :P
Memorable Memories with Chunny!
When we were playing volleyball during PE we didn't like to run about and be unglam so we adopted our Poser Club stance. ~_~
We ate Popcorn Chicken in cool ways to film a music video for a competition!
Chunny bought me my first ever eyeshadow, in requested green/gold colours, for my birthday.
I used to ask Chunny to help me ask teachers questions cause I didn't dare to ask them myself. :/
Here's a sample of her drawing in the sketchbook I bought for her which she's honour-bound to fill up. :)

As proof of her coolness, she drew a Alaristar on my behest.

Anyway, I love you Chunny! Even though you forgot my blog link even though it's part of my name. ~_~ <-- I love this smiley! I invented it too! :) And since I wrote this for you, YOU BETTER LET ME NAME YOUR CHILDREN AND BE THEIR GODMOTHER. ^-^
Chunny is in Hwa Chong now. She likes chinese cause she reads manga in CHINESE. :O Even though she mopes a lot, somewhat like a dog, Chunny is still a cool person and lots of people like her! So Chunny, YOU ROX. :D
Hmm. It's kinda late now and I've been sneezing on my keyboard throughout this post. :O So I shall write about bugis day the next time. :P Still wanna write about it cause it was fun!
Sickly,
Alaris.

Behold! It is a Chunny letter!
I've known Chunny for a very long time. Ever since primary 2 or 3? We weren't good friends then, though. We only became friends in sec 3, and that was through Deb. At first I was kinda intimidated of Chunny, cause she can be opiniated about certain things/people, but Then. There was that day when we took a bus to West Mall together and she drew for me my first picture! And after that I found it very easy to talk to her. :D Hee.
So I gave Chunny a title, Flawless Commander of All-Merciless Myrmidons in Service to Her Divinity--> ME. :D Otherwise she calls herself Supreme Dictator. I like to call her Chunnyeee, drawing out the end cause it's fun. See? ChunE!
How Chunny Looks
I don't think Chunny has ever Not had a fringe. She was probably born with one. Chunny likes to act cool (like me). YES she also appreciates beauty! Which is not something I can talk to some people about, like those who don't appreciate glamour. :( She likes punk stuff, like blink 182??? And carrying dead rabbit bags?? And like never goes out without black eyeliner. :P And loves MANGA and that's what she draws too. Oh WAIT I was supposed to be talking about how she looks. :D She's shorter than me! And cause she joined wushu she thinks she has fat legs, when they're toned actually. And then she keeps running to make them thinner but instead they get More muscular cause she runs too fast...
Chunny takes taekwondo
A neoprint from long ago, one of the first we took:

We take neoprints often. Hmm you can't see her fringe there so...

She complained that the misty thing blocked her face! :P
Memorable Memories with Chunny!
When we were playing volleyball during PE we didn't like to run about and be unglam so we adopted our Poser Club stance. ~_~
We ate Popcorn Chicken in cool ways to film a music video for a competition!
Chunny bought me my first ever eyeshadow, in requested green/gold colours, for my birthday.
I used to ask Chunny to help me ask teachers questions cause I didn't dare to ask them myself. :/
Here's a sample of her drawing in the sketchbook I bought for her which she's honour-bound to fill up. :)

As proof of her coolness, she drew a Alaristar on my behest.

Anyway, I love you Chunny! Even though you forgot my blog link even though it's part of my name. ~_~ <-- I love this smiley! I invented it too! :) And since I wrote this for you, YOU BETTER LET ME NAME YOUR CHILDREN AND BE THEIR GODMOTHER. ^-^
Chunny is in Hwa Chong now. She likes chinese cause she reads manga in CHINESE. :O Even though she mopes a lot, somewhat like a dog, Chunny is still a cool person and lots of people like her! So Chunny, YOU ROX. :D
Hmm. It's kinda late now and I've been sneezing on my keyboard throughout this post. :O So I shall write about bugis day the next time. :P Still wanna write about it cause it was fun!
Sickly,
Alaris.
Post a Comment