« Home | Plans » | Chocolate! » | Beware: Educational Post! » | Meeep » | Confrontations » | IS consultation over! » | Has anyone seen my cbox? » | A random list of words » | CT results... » | Progress! »

Murphy's Law

I feel miserable. :( I know, how many blog entries have I started with this line? But I really am.

The Unhappy Story

What's happened this time? Well, today is the class outing which Alaris wanted to have, as a picnic. She pushed for a picnic and got one, then she contacted everyone who was going and asked them or suggested things they could bring. After being stuck to her list of things to bring and handphone for a few days, she finally got a somewhat-decent menu going.

Then yesterday she fell sick. With a fever and an unstoppable running nose (though she took the pills that were supposed to stop it) and half a sore eye (she started rubbing it and it started to shrink and she used Optrex eye lotion until it looked better). She even slept early at 11pm, and didn't gallivant outside, hoping to recover.

Today when she woke up her maid felt her head and made her take panadol. Her nose started running again. Her throat felt weird. Her voice sounded thick. :/ And even though her sore eye was gone the double-eyelid on that eye disappeared, so that now she only has single-lidded eyes!

So she didn't go for the picnic that takes her 1.5 hours to travel to the meeting point, and some more travelling time after that to go to Sentosa. As for the class, it had to go without curry puffs and sausages. But worst of all, they didn't have Alaris. :(

I wanna eat Limin's sushi and hongjia's salad and make tomato and tuna and chips sandwiches. And Alex's seaweed chicken. I want to see what everyone wears. And wave-jump and make a sandcastle and sandwiches to stuff down people's throats. And steal people's sunglasses to wear cause frankly, it looks cooler on me. But it would be awful to spread this to someone else, or to go there and lie around like a log and cast a shadow over everyone's day, and cough in their food.

The Bright Side

They say, "Look on the Bridght Side," so I did. Hmm... Maybe I won't have to go to school tomorrow! I mean what's the point of being sick when you can't even take an extra break from school? Mmf. :( Maybe I'll go make some jewellery. Or read a book which I don't have in my possession.

Make Me Happy

I created a wish list! :D I had one last year too. If you want it for ANY reason you can ask me. Or I might put it up here another time for everyone to see. :P I even rated the items in order of how much I want them.



Alaris

Labels: , , ,