« Home | My very first job » | Christmas » | Slightly Morbid Post » | a change! » | Concert » | Items of Note » | I can buy alcohol! » | All About Water Babies » | Walls » | La la la... MUSIC! »

Picture post

From the second week of Novices:

Both sabre teams got team gold. ^_^ Joanna came very late because she hadn't realised we were supposed to meet up, so Florence and I had lunch with Jingxun and Bairong before she came. We always go to the same jap restaurant. >_< After that we took pictures with Faii's camera. Joanna likes this picture. She thinks it'll make a good shot for those drama promo photos. I like it too, and will repost it with subtitles another time.
 Photobucket

Yanlong kinda looks like a servant here. :p

Photobucket

This is our mad coach.

Photobucket

Look at Yuanzi's bouncy hair! If you get the chance you must pat it. It's miraculous. Like some alien material not found on Earth. And it's not sticky either. I wonder if he uses gel or what.

Photobucket

There were pictures with other people, but they weren't as nice. :P I feel a bit sad that no one took pics on the first day with my minicrown. :(

***

I went back on the first day of school to observe the crowd.

Photobucket

Later we had a mini class-outing at New York, New York. Which gives out free cotton candy! I liked it because it was in a small group. Maybe it's just me, but I love small outings where the attendance isn't that good if the people are those you can get along with.

Before getting our food:

Photobucket

A carnivorous xt:

Photobucket

Dylan kinda looks like Jiko Chong:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Philly Steak pizza (stolen from Alex's plate) is particularly scrumptious!

***

From other days:

Astro boy?

Photobucket

I love my shoes. :) From yesterday:

shoes



That's all for now,

Alaris

Labels: , , , , , ,