« Home | Slightly Morbid Post » | a change! » | Concert » | Items of Note » | I can buy alcohol! » | All About Water Babies » | Walls » | La la la... MUSIC! » | Sewing Project! » | Graduation Ceremony »

Christmas

I thought I'd just share the mystery Christmas present I got yesterday at the 6R party. :) As the person in charge of the gift exchange, of course I bought a beautiful present for my mystery receiver. It was a rubber duckie toothbrush holder wrapped in hello kitty wrapping paper.

*self-satisfied smile*

Anyway, it turned out that I got an Ernie stuffed toy from Xiu Huan. He's quite amiable-looking, but a bit pudgy. I must starve him. I wasn't sure where to hang him (cause he had a hook), until I saw my Christmas tree. :P

Photobucket

A closer look:

Photobucket

To connect the two gifts, look at this cute video. The cute part is Ernie, not the babies.



I thought the party was quite successful. Alex's house is comfy and there was a lot of food (bean soup?). But the maid cleared away the food quite stealthily during the video and I didn't get to touch any seaweed chicken or much sushi. The chicken wing was yummy!

The video that XT, GGY and I made was quite well-received, I think. At least no one looked too bored during the 20 min video. That's good, because it took us two days of work to do it. Ggy had to do a little extra cause after that xt's and my parents forbade us from spending anymore time on class things at the cost of our common apps essays.

***

Today I saw my mother in the kitchen.

turkey

She's marinating our tandoori turkey for our family gathering at our house on the 29th! :D

***

A man's success is judged by the amount of things he brings back during CNY and Christmas. At least, my father's is.

Photobucket

We got two Crabtree & Evelyn hampers. The other one is smaller than this. :( It's kinda sad that they both got the same brands cause we got double of some jam and tea. However the other one was orange cookies which I will accept in place of my missing lemon cookies (which I adore). :P

godiva

We got one box of Godiva chocolate. This is the third or fourth time my mother gets to try it, apparently. :( So he was quite successful this year. ^_^


Merry Christmas!

Alaris

Labels: , , , , , ,