a change!
My hairstyle has changed. Watch out! Don't wanna say too much about it. :P See for yourself.
Anyway my sister says I look younger. (Is it possible?) And like a nerd. :(
It always takes a while to get used to new things before you decide whether they're good or bad. But the first reaction does tell something.
Rawr. Can't believe I've been spelling 'cemetery' as 'cemetary' my whole life. I guess it's cause spelling comes so instinctively for me I just assumed it was correct. I even went to two dictionaries to look it up. :|
Alaris
Anyway my sister says I look younger. (Is it possible?) And like a nerd. :(
It always takes a while to get used to new things before you decide whether they're good or bad. But the first reaction does tell something.
Rawr. Can't believe I've been spelling 'cemetery' as 'cemetary' my whole life. I guess it's cause spelling comes so instinctively for me I just assumed it was correct. I even went to two dictionaries to look it up. :|
Alaris
Post a Comment