Stained glass jsk!
The purpose of life is beauty!
Look at this stained glass jsk from Baby the Stars Shine Bright.It was released sometime in 2006, I think. And this is the only one being sold I've ever seen in my life. Actually I'm not sure if I've even seen a picture of it being worn before! :?
Anyway, this is officially my dream dress. :)
And I think my dream shoes are from Moi-même-Moitié. Also not in production anymore.
Drinking coffee at 4+ in the morning is not a good idea. It makes your stomach feel hollowed in. I feel like eating ikea meat balls again! I don't see why people don't like them, the mix of meat is so delicious.
***
Do you sometimes wonder if you're an evil person?
Meep.
Alaris
Look at this stained glass jsk from Baby the Stars Shine Bright.It was released sometime in 2006, I think. And this is the only one being sold I've ever seen in my life. Actually I'm not sure if I've even seen a picture of it being worn before! :?
Anyway, this is officially my dream dress. :)
And I think my dream shoes are from Moi-même-Moitié. Also not in production anymore.
Drinking coffee at 4+ in the morning is not a good idea. It makes your stomach feel hollowed in. I feel like eating ikea meat balls again! I don't see why people don't like them, the mix of meat is so delicious.
***
Do you sometimes wonder if you're an evil person?
Meep.
Alaris
Labels: beauty, fashion, food, lolita, mmm shoes, stained glass jsk
Post a Comment