« Home | Stained glass jsk! » | Uni life isn't fun! » | buried in the past » | a thought » | fashion thoughts + school » | strangers in the same world » | ^__^ » | the word shaker » | Announcement » | a whirlwind of various things »

A little high on happiness

Today was a busy day! For the benefit of those not in law school, I shall publish today's timetable here. :)

9 - 10.15 : Torts Lecture. Meep meep meep.

In between : Go down to the canteen to buy malt candy and mamee noodles from the lsirc fundraising table! And buy coffee from vending machine. And go toilet.

11-11.45 : Contracts Lecture. No idea what AL (the lecturer) is saying, he skips all over the place and he thinks his arrow diagrams can demonstrate all the complicated ideas well.

In between : Eat yummy fan cai stall for lunch. I ordered my fave egg with meat inside, and the orange-y looking chicken (?) thing, and veg. And stole one of fengjun's prawns. Super filling! And we had an all-girl conversation that everyone wanted to contribute to.

Then we wanted to go library to study... But on the way we saw the irresistibly empty second floor bench, which is normally filled with people who look like they're having a lot of fun. So we sat down (coco, fj and me :). C and I briefly discussed F when she was in the toilet, only to discover when she came back that she could hear us. +...+ Then I went to buy malt candy again. And mixed it a lot until it was almost white.

Then when it was really white, I decided to go down to show Divya my creation! But she didn't appreciate it. :'( So I went to find Weilin in the study room cause I suspected she thought we were in the library, which she never steps into. And Coco, who had come down with me, went to find her other half. :?

Then Eugene decided to come up with us. And Greg and Coco reappeared. And then everyone became fascinated with my malt candy. Then Eugene dragged WL down to get some. Then Greg and Coco got some. Greg was determined to get his to the consistency of mine, which made Coco feel bemused. Then (I think) Weilin and Eugene bought some more (??) cause the first time they ate theirs really fast and the second time they wanted to try out how it could change colour.

So you see I contributed a lot to LSIRC's fundraising. :D

Oh then Bing came too. And then we ate dark chocolate and drank teh tarik and milo and learnt about crayfish.

5 - 6.15 : Singapore Legal Systems. New lecturer! Who has white hair. And didn't complete the intriguing/confusing Adova hypo. Mmf. (Ended around 6.25 in actual fact.)

6.45 - 8.30 : Torts Tutorial. No time for dinner! Just enough time to print out our written answers to the set questions for everyone in class. The nice printer person was there again (the one who didn't charge us for 4 extra pages or something the last time for groupwork). For those who don't yet know... Torts tutorial, for me, is a tricky thing. I hate preparing the answers a lot because suddenly in class I will realise I missed an important fact out or forgot to quote the Singapore case or to see the Australian position. Or to find the specific example in case law which was blatantly obvious to everyone else. Eep.

But then after that I feel so so so so high cause DC, my torts tutor, enlightens us. I feel smart (a bit) after his classes.

And... For those who don't know, DC Rox!! DC being his initials, which I wrote like that (and not his full name) cause he's still young enough to have used google before and he might google himself and find my blog. It is embarrassing to gush effusively over a teacher's teaching style.

***

Dinner time! :) Went out with some of the people who had stayed after SLS for basketball, or who were there for other reasons. Yes, they showered. ^_^ Carine couldn't join us cause of her assignment (today I realised how resolute she is in doing work!).

Went out to Astons at Sixth Avenue. New place. The food was rather sad because I love steak. It is one of my favourite foods. And they ran out of steak by the time we arrived there. :(

So I had to eat that fish-thing. Eee. BUT the pasta salad didn't taste too bad so.

And after that the tea party cafe! Ian was weirdly obsessed with the makeup in the magazine. Then Bing started boasting of his knowledge of perfumes. Super weird.

KH drove a lot of us back. :) I made him drive me to my house carpark, which is on a hilly slope. I feel bad about making him take the trouble, but it was raining badly and my heels might slip in the rain! I think I need to think of a proper way to reward my drivers cause I hate making them drive me around like the only reason I hang out with them is cause they drive. Valentine's Day is quite far away...

I think I entered the house at 12.15 or something. Eep. But today was really worth it. I love feeling a gamut of feelings on the same day, and ending the day content.

Ok enough blogging. Can't remember the last time I felt like recording down my entire day!


Night night!

Alaris

Labels: , , , , , , , ,