Revelations
Whoever commits piracy shall be punished with imprisonment for life and with caning with not less than 12 strokes, but if while committing or attempting to commit piracy he murders or attempts to murder another person or does any act that is likely to endanger he life or another person he shall be punished with death.
Piracy is no joke!
***
Today I didn't go for torts and contracts lecture. Which means I only needed to go to school at 5! If I didn't go for Adrianni's birthday celebration. *feels a bit guilty* But I'm glad I went to pick the present yesterday. :D Picking presents is the best part of any birthday, especially if the person appreciates the present.
Argh. I woke up and felt awful to have to go to school before I stopped and thought about it. Why should I go to school if that means I'll drift during the lectures and spend all the time in between having fun with my friends instead of studying properly as I should with that test tomorrow?
I forgot that the torts lecturer changed again to the one I like more though. Oh well! (Not that I actually dislike the old one as much as many of my friends do, I think he's quite humourous, just not as clear as this one.)
I had already changed into going-to-school clothes. So I stopped myself packing, reported to my mother that I wasn't going to school, and changed back into my pajamas.
I thought sleep could cure that ache in my head. So I slept and woke, intermittently, and sometimes when I woke I finished reading one case before I went to sleep again. And later I shall study my tutorial overviews, and tomorrow morning I shall make my 5 extra pages of muggers before I go to school for the exam. Which is in the lecture hall, is it?
Just went to take a panadol. Feel better already, which is probably the placebo effect at work. Later I shall go and find some throat-soothing syrup. I think the manufacturers of these things should be very rich by now, cause a lot of people buy them? But maybe they price them lowly to extend the benefits to the general public.
Back to reading SLS,
Alaris
Piracy is no joke!
***
Today I didn't go for torts and contracts lecture. Which means I only needed to go to school at 5! If I didn't go for Adrianni's birthday celebration. *feels a bit guilty* But I'm glad I went to pick the present yesterday. :D Picking presents is the best part of any birthday, especially if the person appreciates the present.
Argh. I woke up and felt awful to have to go to school before I stopped and thought about it. Why should I go to school if that means I'll drift during the lectures and spend all the time in between having fun with my friends instead of studying properly as I should with that test tomorrow?
I forgot that the torts lecturer changed again to the one I like more though. Oh well! (Not that I actually dislike the old one as much as many of my friends do, I think he's quite humourous, just not as clear as this one.)
I had already changed into going-to-school clothes. So I stopped myself packing, reported to my mother that I wasn't going to school, and changed back into my pajamas.
I thought sleep could cure that ache in my head. So I slept and woke, intermittently, and sometimes when I woke I finished reading one case before I went to sleep again. And later I shall study my tutorial overviews, and tomorrow morning I shall make my 5 extra pages of muggers before I go to school for the exam. Which is in the lecture hall, is it?
Just went to take a panadol. Feel better already, which is probably the placebo effect at work. Later I shall go and find some throat-soothing syrup. I think the manufacturers of these things should be very rich by now, cause a lot of people buy them? But maybe they price them lowly to extend the benefits to the general public.
Back to reading SLS,
Alaris
Post a Comment