A Nasty Mood
I long to feel alive again.
Why does my life feel so messed up, even though it isn't? Technically. If you look at it from an objective point of view: I'm in law school. I have friends here, and even a plan how to dress everyday. I have the requisite two CCAs - one society and one sport. I have friends outside, some whom I know will be always there for me - Ru and Yitze and Daphne. I have friends whom I have lots of fun with. :) I get enough money from my parents every month, so that I don't have to worry about giving tuition like some of my friends. I am pretty enough and have nice legs (which are getting worse after fencing so maybe not a good consideration). I have a loving boyfriend, even if he is sometimes absent.
But I'm growing old. And I have to go out in the day. I have to face responsibilities like setting aside time for studying. Or trudging up the school slope at high speed in the mornings. I have to face the fact that I don't live in a gothic world.
I think that I need boots to stop this downwards trend. And apple pie and cookies.
ARGGGHHHHH. Scream of rage.
***
Alaris
Why does my life feel so messed up, even though it isn't? Technically. If you look at it from an objective point of view: I'm in law school. I have friends here, and even a plan how to dress everyday. I have the requisite two CCAs - one society and one sport. I have friends outside, some whom I know will be always there for me - Ru and Yitze and Daphne. I have friends whom I have lots of fun with. :) I get enough money from my parents every month, so that I don't have to worry about giving tuition like some of my friends. I am pretty enough and have nice legs (which are getting worse after fencing so maybe not a good consideration). I have a loving boyfriend, even if he is sometimes absent.
But I'm growing old. And I have to go out in the day. I have to face responsibilities like setting aside time for studying. Or trudging up the school slope at high speed in the mornings. I have to face the fact that I don't live in a gothic world.
I think that I need boots to stop this downwards trend. And apple pie and cookies.
ARGGGHHHHH. Scream of rage.
***
Alaris
Post a Comment