« Home | Being a Child » | A Mix of Thoughts » | crash » | dumplings » | - » | miffed » | 8 Sept 2009 » | lirael » | Bored too :) » | falling into nightmares »

Rain

Waiting for prop to start. It's 9.16 on my computer, and he is late.

Rain. (Oh he has just entered. Continuing...)

It was raining when I left my house, so I wore my boots. They serve as rain boots and are waterproof enough. Better than wearing sneakers which get wet very fast especially in puddles.

I was carrying my laptop, a photocopied Ricquier, my thin plastic file, and two library books. :/ And my bag and my umbrella.

When I got on the bus and after a few stops, I realised that the rain was much lighter. :( Instead of being this rain where I had to make sure my umbrella was well open and hesitate a few seconds before stepping into, it was this light drizzle that you could certainly run across if you had to bridge a small distance between shelters.

Anyway. When I got out of the bus it was still at a drizzle. But when I walked up the hill it started getting heavier again. Could tell that the rain hadn't really touched the school area cause the ground was mostly dry.

So the storm followed me to school. :(

*rolls around*

Ok will concentrate now. The class is having a big argument about whether a term which is a separate and distinct contract from the mortgage will be subject to mortgage rules.

Wanting a month of rest (at least),

Alaris

P.s. When I was in MGS there was this girl who was very maths-skills-deficit. She often stopped the lesson to ask simple questions. Very simple questions that most other people got. Anyway no one really minded, and we used the time to look at the next question or turn around and talk.

The people in law suffer no fools.

Labels: , ,